Monday, February 6, 2012

Journal: Now at Breken Kitchen

It was a wild ride and a busy past few weeks but... it's up! I invite all of my readers to see my solo show in Northwest Portland's Breken Kitchen this month and next.

Entitled Journal, the show is the culmination of five months' work. The images, composed of paired objects recalled from dreams, create perplexing double portraits -- while perhaps offering some insight into the id of the artist/dreamer.



Breken is a beautiful café and coffeeshop in the historic Triangle Building of Portland's Slabtown neighborhood.

The show remains on view through the end of March. Drop by for a Ristretto pourover, pastry, or grilled peanut butter and banana sandwich (!) Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. Oh, and maybe look at the walls a little while you're there ;)



A big thank you to all of my supporters along the way! You keep me going!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment