Wednesday, December 7, 2011

No kids, dog, or house, but...

I finally live in an apartment large enough for a real Christmas tree!


Which, somehow, was never important to me at all until I found myself living in an apartment large enough for a real Christmas tree.

The tree is sitting on a short table and covered with leftover book ornaments I made for holiday sales this year.


I say "left over" because, though December may have just started, I am done with holiday craft fairs for the season (other than etsy). Any more bookbinding and printing I do this season will already be for next years sales! But here's a nice blog mention of my work from the last one I was in, a holiday craft sale at a studio called Camp Cactus: a shout-out to my broadside posters!

Happy... shopping?

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment