Thursday, November 3, 2011

BAC show and Business Cards

Tomorrow night I will be headed to an opening of a show I am in, and I letterpress printed some snazzy new business cards for the event.

Over the summer, two of my works (five paintings total) were accepted into the the 29th Annual Visual Arts Showcase, a juried show open to Oregon artists. The show is being held at the Beaverton City Library, with an artist's and patrons opening on Friday (cocktail attire required, ooh la la!) followed by a public gala and opening Saturday, 7-9.



Anyone in the area is invited to swing by for the Saturday event! (Click the postcards images for more info.) The show remains up through November 13th.


Luckily, for its short run I just finished a big ol' stack of new business cards. Mmmm. I enjoy them and it's going to be difficult to not be selective giving these out, at first!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment