Friday, November 25, 2011

All I Want for Christmas is a Clean Floor

By Thanksgiving morning, my floor looked like this:


Because I was just finishing up a few new product lines to go out into the world in two holiday sales this week and next.

[teeny blank book ornaments!]

One is the annual holiday sale at the Oregon College of Art and Craft, happening tonight (Friday, November 25th) as well as Saturday 10-5 and Sunday, 10-4.

[box ornaments that open for your own treasures]

Next weekend, a pop-up-shop stype sale opens in NE Portland that my work will be in. The weekend sale, in a cozy studio called Camp Cactus, opens with wine, snacks, and all of the artists present next Friday, December 2nd, from 6-9. The sale continues Saturday and Sunday as well, 10-6 both days. This one has been a PDX staple for over 20 years, and I am excited to be a part of it.


Many of my smaller paintings will be for sale as well, so part of the clutter was from framing and wire-backing.

Before Thanksgiving dinner, the floor was swept clean and everything packaged away. Whew! Craft on!

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I love everything here! I want it all.

    P.S. I totally understand your desire for a clean floor. I have two puppies - trust me. I get it.

    ReplyDelete