Wednesday, June 1, 2011

First Thursday and Website Launch!

Tomorrow, I get to participate in First Thursday, a monthly event in Portland's Pearl filled with art, new shows opening at galleries, open studios, specials at restaurants, street performers, and terrible parking.

A shop on NW 14h and Irving, the PosterGarden, has a gallery space and will be showing local artists as well as offering a wine tasting of the limited edition Rose Festival wine by Oak Knoll--the label I designed.


[Oak Knoll's Pinot Gris, boasting my label design. Available here.]

So I get to hang out during the opening, show off my label, and sign bottles that are purchased. I also get to have a table to show my own art. I'll be displaying a few paintings and books, and advertising my children's bookmaking classes.

I'm nearly out of my moo.com mini business cards, so I printed some impromptu cards of my own for the event:


They show off my ::drumroll:: just launched website, www.sarahfagan.com! Finally! I purchased the domain of my own name (surprisingly, it wasn't taken. Yes, there are hundreds of Sarah Fagans out there) around five years ago for when I was ready to have a professional site, and recently got around to creating content.

So check out the site! And swing by NW 14th and Irving between 6 and 9 p.m. if you're in the Pearl tomorrow; I'll be at my own little slice of First Thursday!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment