Sunday, May 15, 2011

Press and Summer Camps

Officially graduated! The Books Arts sale up at school did really well this weekend too; thanks to all who came by!


In other news, there was an article about my children's book arts classes in yesterday's Oregonian! The online link to the story is here.

I am starting to offer my children's art classes at a new venue this spring and will also be offering bookmaking and raw art material making mini camps there this summer.

Sign up is happening now! Kids ages 6-11 welcome!

Send me an email at petitecabbagepress@gmail.com to get your kiddo set up, or call the venue, Village Gallery of Arts at 503.644.8001.

Schedule will be posted here soon. Dates for camps (4 day weeks, 10-1 daily) are June 20-24, June 27-30, and August 1-4.

I get a kick out of the fact that my name in the article, when clicked, takes you back here. I love my blog but I think it's time for a website as well! Where do I begin? I already have a domain. It just needs a little decorating.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment