Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fine Art Prints now Available!

I have made some giclees (archival fine art prints) of my paintings available in my etsy shop!

Giclees are high definition prints made using a six-to-eight color process with archival inks. Mine were sent away and printed on thick, textured watercolor paper. I'm pleased with how these came out, after a few trial runs.

So far I am selling 5" x 5" images (a little over 6" x 6" with white border on four sides). These three are up now:

[Homes for Mari]

[Pink Macaron]

[Sunshine and Sidewalk Chalk]


I wonder which of my paintings I should have made into giclees next?

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Nice work- glad to see you liked the results. Next stop- selling at Oblation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just prints? Or card/prints (which would have to someho be much cheaper than giclees...)

    ReplyDelete