Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The little rubber snake really freaked me out.

I got a package in the mail yesterday (always fun) from my mom. In it was a dress and nice shirt I had left at her house in Connecticut, a package of coffee (Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut, not available in Oregon), some Valentine's Day inspired socks, and a bag filled with the items below:


[Exhibit A]




[Exhibit B]


Curiouser and curiouser.

We'll see how they will be put to use.

On another note, tonight I start a part time gig as the monitor for the studio school at OCAC's printshop and bindery. Night letterpress students have open work time Tuesday nights and I'll be there to tidy up and help with projects as necessary. The awesome part: instead of getting paid, the school is letting me trade the hours I monitor for hours using the bindery and printshop (which normally I would have to pay for now that I've "graduated" [diploma to come in May]). More projects to come!

The rest of the week is shaping up to be busy, too, with meetings and interviews... lots of prospects on the horizon for the spring!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment