Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Park Kitchen and Printing Surprises

Today was the last day of my curatorial internship at Portland's Museum of Contemporary Craft (MoCC), so the curator, Namita, took me and the two other curatorial interns out to lunch. We went just up the street to Park Kitchen. I hadn't been before, but I'm sure I'll be again soon... it was one of those wonderful places with organic, local cuisine and an ever-changing menu. I did find out that as of January 1st they will no longer be serving lunch... sad! I suggest all you Portlanders go there before they make the change (and maybe they won't have to do it!)



Afterwards I spent the late afternoon printing. All you fans of The Office out there... there will be ome fun things in my etsy shop come Friday morning! ;)

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment